Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hopscotch across the UK


One of our families favorite relaxing things to do on our trips (yes, I'm told trips to WDW can actually be relaxing) is to take our time and wander (wonder) around Epcot's World Showcase. My favorite relaxing spot is the United Kingdom. Our son usually finds a game of hopscotch occurring in front of the Rose and Crown pub as I grab my Guinness or black and tan. Grab some fish and chips from the Yorkshire County Fish Shop and head out back to hear the British Invasion play. My deep dark secret is that I've never really been a Beatles fan but I do enjoy the music this way at Epcot. I've promised my wife that our next trip is actually going to be relaxing and we're staying at the Boardwalk Inn...so I believe I'll find myself sneaking thru the International Gateway and finding myself in the UK often during that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment