months to my next trip to WDW!". Love that feeling. Now to start the
serious planning and building of my next infamous trip folder
Sent from my iPhone
A Hidden Mickey is a subtle formation of a silhouette of the head of Mickey Mouse and his two ears, a more complete representation of Mickey Mouse (such as Mickey mixed in with a crowd or in the background), or a representation of another character (such as the huge hidden Jafar at the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Africa in the Animal Kingdom) that is found in various Disney media, such as animated films, TV series, or the Disney theme parks. Mickeys may be painted, made up of objects (such as rocks, or three plates on a table), or be references such as someone wearing Mickey Mouse Club ears in a painting.
The automation system breaks new ground in other ways too. One is its scale. “It’s the biggest system we’ve done, not geographically but in the number of control zones,” says Gerstner. Another is in the amount of integration work that had to be done to weave the attraction’s distinct game, ride and show elements into a seamless user experience. And the attraction is a great example of how the clever use of position sensors and software can take up the some of the mechanical slack in motion control systems.
Looks like the secret is out on the “Are You 23?” question. It’s the official online Disney community over at http://disney.com/d23 (fyi, The Walt Disney Brothers Studio was founded on October 16, 1923).
· Looks like membership is $74.95/year
· You get 4 quarterly “23” magazines
· Membership Card and Certificate
· Exclusive Special Events and Merchandise
· Surprise Collectible Gift
· D23 Expo in Anaheim, California from September 10-13, 2009. (hmmm, like Mousefest?)
· Subscription to bi-weekly D23 FanFare e-newsletter with breaking news and special offers.
· Access to http://disney.com/d23 for daily updates