random thoughts on things you should do in planning your trip to WDW.
• Make sure you have comfy shoes and walk in them to break em in
• Know what attraction closings will be and plan around
• Get those dining ADRs taken care of
• Print out park hours (these can change but a good start)
• Check out menus online
• Order the latest WDW DVD from Disney and the custom park maps
• Have each member of the family pick one 'must see/do' on the trip.
• Got enough batteries / chargers / memory cards for your electronics?
• Sunscreen & ponchos
Sent from my iPhone